Hello Cricket Lovers, I think you all have played EA Cricket 2007 in your PC and enjoyed it a lot! For those people, who played this game on Windows 7 or later version of Windows, they are having problems in playing game in full screen. So I thought to make a post regarding that problem. I hope after reading this tutorial, you all will able to play this game in full screen mode in any OS!
|EA Cricket 2007|
To overcome this problem, I've created a profile. By the use of this profile, you can able to play EA Cricket 2007 in full screen! You can download the profile from the link given below! And after that just follow the below given steps to play this game in full screen!
Following Screenshots show Changes I've done in this profile
|Display Options Changes|
|Game Settings Changes|
- First of all download the profile from given downloading link.
- After you downloading complete, extract it using winRAR or WinZip.
- After extracting it, copy the "007winsolutions.pro" folder to "C:\Users\*******\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07" directory. Where ******* is the username of your computer.
- Now Run "Cricket07.exe" and then load "007winsolutions" profile.
- As you load this profile, you can see the magic! Game is converted into full screen!!
- For more information, read the "Read Me.txt" file provided with that profile.
Still getting problems?? Ask your problems via comment, we'll try to solve it as soon as possible!