Microsoft Toolkit Supports on Windows Vista/7/8/8.1. So this activator will activate Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 installed on these given Operating Systems.
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 or Microsoft Office 2013.
- Mount files using Power ISO or Virtual Clone Drive.
- Now in mounted files, you can find "Setup.exe" file. Run that file to install Office.
- It will take some time depend on your system. Generally it takes near about 15 minutes.
- After Installation Completes, First of all check which version ofMicrosoft .Net Framework is installed in your system. It must be Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 or higher installed in your system.
- Now Download Microsoft Toolkit and extract Microsoft Toolkit files using WinZip or WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Now install Microsoft Toolkit.
- After installation finish, run it as administrator. It'll open a new pop-up window.
- You can find two buttons, one for Windows and other one for Office. Click on "Office Button". Here's the images how the Office Button looks like.
- Now go to the "Activator" tab. There simply install "AutoKMS".
- You can see the process in the console. After doing this, click on EZ-activator.
- It'll proceed itself and after finishing the process, it'll give you the message about the activation in the console.
- Now you're done. Restart your system and check the activation of Microsoft Office.
If you're having any queries related this topic, leave a comment here and get the solution very fast and easily.
This is only for testing purpose, if you like this product then do buy it and support the developers as they really deserve for their hard work.
If you like my posts then do like it and share it as much as possible!