As I've already told you How to activate Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus using KMSnano 24, I'm going to tell you how to activate MS Office by using KMSPico. The reason for posting this article is that, in KMSnano, there was no support for Windows 8.1 users. So I've decided to give my time to people and will tell you the easy steps how to activate MS Office using KMSPico. So you've to follow below given steps in order to activate your MS Office 2010 or 2013 Professional Plus.
This Version of KMSPico supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1. It activates Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus installed on these Operating Systems.
- First of all download Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013.
- Mount files using Power ISO or Virtual Clone Drive.
- Now in mounted files, you can find "Setup.exe" file. Run that file to install Office.
- It will take some time depend on your system. Generally it takes near about 15 minutes.
- After Installation Completes, First of all check which version of Microsoft .Net Framework is installed in your system. It must be Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 or higher installed in your system.
- Now Download KMSPico and extract KMSPico files using WinZip or WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- After extracting files, install KMSPico on your system.
- Now open KMSPico as administrator and Create a tokens backup with the bottom : Create.
- Press the Red button. You can see the running process in the console.
- Done. If you've finish the above process successfully, then you've successfully activated Microsoft Office.
- To check if your Office has been activated or not, just open "Word 2013" and then go to "Open Other Documents" and then go to "Account". There you can find "Product Activated". This means your Office is now activated and you can unlock all the features of Microsoft Office.
If you're having any queries regarding this then just leave a comment, I'll solve your errors.
This is only for testing purpose, if you like this product then do like it and support the developers as they really deserve for their hard work.
If you like my posts do like it and share it as much as possible!
You may also like :